We miss you dearly and are happy to announce that we have received the green light from the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario to resume practising all aspects of dentistry. We want to assure you that your safety is our #1 priority and that despite the ongoing pandemic you will be safe coming to your dental appointment.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures:
- Our strict infection control strategies and our up to date sterilization equipment are 100% compliant with Public Health guidelines.
- We have implemented strict Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) protocols for the safety of our patients and team members.
- Our operatory rooms have floor to ceiling walls and doors which is crucial in preventing aerosol transmissions.
- We have implemented an air purification system for purifying the air and aiding clean air circulation.
- Only one patient at a time is allowed at the front desk area and we kindly ask you to wait outside until the front desk is clear to enter.
- Every one entering Tdot Dental will be required to wear a mask. (If you forgot one don’t stress we will provide you one).
- We have 70% alcohol hand sanitizer and medical-grade soap in every handwashing station.
- We will enforce social distance as much as possible.
We can’t wait to see you back at Tdot Dental!
Meanwhile, stay safe and healthy.
Dr. Habib and Team